At the field:
Entering the Facility
- COVID-19 Waivers must be signed upon registration
- Any player or parent arriving to the facility must be wearing a mask
- Players and parents have to do the Ontario Self-Assessment school COVID screen and present the results at session sign n table
- Sign in at the sign in table
- Sanitize hands (Available at sign in table)
- Masks must stay on until players reach the field
- Players can remove the masks while playing
Exiting the Facility
- Players must wear masks after exiting the field of play and at all times while leaving the facility
- Sanitize hands at the end of the session
- Equipment is cleaned after the session (although Mini Kickers and Learn To Play bring their own ball)
Kingston United continues to plan our spring and summer programming. The Lockdown is scheduled to end May 20th, therefore KUSC is planning on starting the spring 5v5 program on Saturday May 22nd to run for 6 weeks until June 26th and spring KU kicks program will start Sunday May 23rd to run for 6 weeks until June 27th
Our spring programming t-shirts are ready and will be handed out the first day of each program.
If you have any questions about our safety protocols please feel free to email or review the details on our website: https://www.kusc.ca/page/show/5718416-kusc-covid-19-
Further details about protocols and field times will be sent out closer to the new start date.
A great way to end the week, with a football game! Come join us for some fun and probably a few laughs.
Start Date UPDATE: Due to the Provincial Emergency Brake the NEW proposed start date is May 28th, 6 week program
Time/Day: Friday 7pm, John Machin Turf
Registration/Fees: $100, see link below
The very popular GK/Striker clinic is back this spring! This 6 week program fills fast and has limited space.
Start Date: Due to the Provincial Emergency Brake the NEW proposed start date is May 28th, 6 week program
Location: John Machin Turf
Time: 5pm (U9-U12) and 6pm (U13+), Striker and GK run at the same time for each age group.
Registration/Fees: $110, registration will open soon.