On May 20th the Ontario government announced their reopening plan which consisted of a 3 step process. Under the current reopening plan, organized soccer programs can only start June 14th.
Thus, our spring Saturday 5v5 and KU Kicks programming, scheduled to begin in June, has subsequently been cancelled. An email has been sent out to all registrants for those two programs notifying them of this cancellation. If you have not received this notification, and were registered for one of these programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any questions about our safety protocols please feel free to email or review the details on our website: https://www.kusc.ca/page/show/5718416-kusc-covid-19-
At the field:
Entering the Facility
- COVID-19 Waivers must be signed upon registration
- Any player or parent arriving to the facility must be wearing a mask
- Players and parents have to do the Ontario Self-Assessment school COVID screen and present the results at session sign n table
- Sign in at the sign in table
- Sanitize hands (Available at sign in table)
- Masks must stay on until players reach the field
- Players can remove the masks while playing
Exiting the Facility
- Players must wear masks after exiting the field of play and at all times while leaving the facility
- Sanitize hands at the end of the session
- Equipment is cleaned after the session (although Mini Kickers and Learn To Play bring their own ball)
A great way to end the week, with a football game! Come join us for some fun and probably a few laughs.
Start Date UPDATE: Program start date TBD after May 20th Government of Ontario announcement - 6 week program
Time/Day: Friday 7pm, John Machin Turf
Registration/Fees: $100, see link below
The very popular GK/Striker clinic is back this spring! This 6 week program fills fast and has limited space.
Start Date: Program start date TBD after May 20th Government of Ontario announcement - 6 week program
Location: John Machin Turf
Time: 5pm (U9-U12) and 6pm (U13+), Striker and GK run at the same time for each age group.
Registration/Fees: $110, registration will open soon.